In this interactive workshop, we’re going to turn a mock company strategy into actionable plans for its remote teams using some of the remote:af toolkit. We’ll explore the strategic direction of the organisation including the voice of the customer, then collaboratively create some measurable shorter-term goals. We’ll then explore how to cascade strategy from leadership through to teams, and how to use back-briefing to create autonomy with directional alignment.
- how to articulate your organisation’s strategy in a remote setting
- how to create an engaging space to collaboratively set goals remotely
- how strategic goals decompose into actions for remote teams
- how remote teams back-brief to leadership to ensure alignment without losing autonomy
- how leaders monitor progress towards strategy in remote organisations
- how leaders design effective interventions to keep the organisation on track towards its goals
- Andrew Blain